Monday, September 22, 2008

Stroller Organization

Hook shopping bags to the stroller with toy plastic links
By Ash@ Dornfe$t on travel/going out

The Mama figured out a way to ease the schlep factor while shopping with a stroller:
We have a ton of those
links that hook on to toys and car seatsfloating around our house. I was out running errands with a friend and we made multiple stops. The basket of my stroller was already filled with our giant diaper bag, so I took one of the links and hung my reuseable bags from it, then hung the whole thing from the stroller's handlebar. It kept things neat and they were high enough that I didn't them as we walked.
One caution: heavy shopping bags can cause the stroller to tip backwards (we've all done it, haven't we?) so be sure to keep a hand on the stroller at all times.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home